- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Dell C1660W Printer Driver Windows 10/8/7, Mac Download
Get the download and support installer latest color laser printer Dell C1660W driver and software windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista 32 & 64 bit, macos free for PC in here. Update Dell C1660W with built-in mmic in 2021 and step by step to download and install easily. We have provides all needed files to make you install any drivers easily like Automatic Dell driver, software and firmware easily and quickly Installer and support.
- Brand :Dell C1660W
- Software: Printer driver installer and Scanner software
- Available languages: English, others.
read also : Information For Driver All Product Support
Operating systems For Windows
Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista (32/64bit)
Windows XP (32/64bit)
Operating systems For Mac os x
Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Operating systems For Linux
linux (32/64 bit) (RPM)
linux (32/64 bit) (Ubuntu)
linux (32/64 bit) (debian)
Steps By Step For Install Dell C1660W Driver For PC
- Frist, Download the file. Check the computer settings for the location of the file.
- Click Start (Windows) -> Control Panel -> Device Manager (Select Device Manager).
- On the Device Manager window find and click on computer name to select Add legacy hardware, klik OK
- Selext Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), and click the Next
- Select Show All Devices afterward click Next button again, Click the Have Disk button.
- Click Browse button to find the extracted Android ADB Driver -> android_winusb.inf and click on Open, and OK
- Now select the Android ADB Interface -> click Next button.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose Android Composite ADB Interface.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.