- Posted by:
- Posted on:
Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Driver Windows 10/8/7, Mac Download
Get the download and support installer latest microsoft lifecam VX-3000 driver, software webcam windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista 32 & 64 bit, mac os x free for PC in here. Update microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 with built-in mmic in 2021 and step by step to download and install easily.
- Brand :Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000
- Software: camera driver installer and webcam software
- Available languages: English, others.
read also : Information For Driver All Product Support
Operating systems For Windows
Windows 10 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8.1 (32/64 bit)
Windows 8 (32/64 bit)
Windows 7 (32/64bit)
Windows Vista (32/64bit)
Windows XP (32/64bit)
Operating systems For Mac os x
Mac OS X 10.15 Catalina
Mac OS X 10.14 Mojave
Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
Mac OS X 10.12 Sierra
Mac OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Mac OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Mac OS X 10.9 Mavericks
Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion
Download – Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Driver, Software for Mac
read also : Microsoft LifeCam HD-3000 Driver Information Product Support
Operating systems For Linux
linux (32/64 bit) (RPM)
linux (32/64 bit) (Ubuntu)
linux (32/64 bit) (debian)
Download – Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Software For Linux (Recommended )
Steps By Step For Install Microsoft LifeCam VX-3000 Driver For PC
- Frist, Download the file. Check the computer settings for the location of the file.
- Click Start (Windows) -> Control Panel -> Device Manager (Select Device Manager).
- On the Device Manager window find and click on computer name to select Add legacy hardware, klik OK
- Selext Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced), and click the Next
- Select Show All Devices afterward click Next button again, Click the Have Disk button.
- Click Browse button to find the extracted Android ADB Driver -> android_winusb.inf and click on Open, and OK
- Now select the Android ADB Interface -> click Next button.
- Windows Security box will appear, to confirm whether you really want to install the Android USB Driver, so just choose the Install this driver software anyway.
- Once you clicked the Finish button, then repeat from step 2 to choose Android Composite ADB Interface.
- Wait for the installation driver to complete.
read also : Ausdom AW615 Driver Information Product Support